Protect your profits and reputation while being confident your organisation is prepared for the worst
Having a plan to deal with any major crisis is essential for an organisation’s continued existence, growth and prosperity. With the future looking increasingly more volatile, becoming BS 25999 certified can ensure your organisation is adequately prepared.
That is why, at QMS, we understand how important it is to provide a BS 25999 certification that is:
- Easy to implement – to enable your organisation to be proactive in times of crisis, the systems set out in your Business Continuity Management System need to be easy to implement and congruent with your current ways of operating. At QMS we aim to give you the right systems for your organisation.
- Comprehensive and robust – whether it’s a fire or flood, you need to be confident that your organisation has the best systems in place to ensure you can recover rapidly.
- Designed to cause minimal disruption to your organisation – at QMS our ‘keep it simple’ approach ensures there is as little red tape and paper work as possible.
- Affordable – we are proud to offer one of the most effective BS 25999 certifications at a very competitive price. We will also beat any other quote like for like.
- Obtained Quickly – QMS has a simple three-stage process that allows us to offer the certification within 45 days.
Click here for a brief description of BS 25999 and our other certifications.
If our approach resonates with you, why not get in touch now? Simply fill out the form on the top right of the page or call 0845 86 26 246.
Please note that the BS 25999 Standard was withdrawn on 1st November 2012, organisations can still apply for this Standard and it will remain relevant until the end of the agreed transitional period, 1st June 2014. However QMS advises organisations looking to implement a Business Continuity Standard to consider the new International Business Continuity Standard ISO 22301, this will ultimately be more cost-effective and less time consuming.
I would like to thank our Auditor for carrying out a very good Audit, and my thanks to all the staff at QMS for being so co-operative and efficient.
Raymond John Ziska, Health and Safety Manager – Concorde Interiors (Europe) Limited