Our ISO 9001 training experts will help you and your team understand how a Quality Management System works, how to implement it, and how to audit it.
QMS training at your workplace
Our consultants can provide on-site training for your employees, at your convenience. As well as helping you implement ISO 9001, our training sessions are a great way of staying up to date with best practices. They will also ensure your organisation continues to gain maximum benefit from your Quality Management System.
Our consultants can provide on-site training for your employees, at your convenience. We can arrange sessions for 1-5 candidate, over one or two days, that will show them how to:
Awareness of the Standard and Internal Audit Training
This session includes the following:-
- Overview of the key requirements of the standard
- How to prepare an effective internal audit Management Programme
- How to plan and prepare an internal audit
- How to gather objective evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and records
- A brief discussion on gathering objective evidence including examples of system audits
- How to discuss findings and write audit reports
- How to describe the processes for corrective actions and follow-ups
- How to conduct a management review
Awareness of the Standard and Internal Audit Training with Practical Activities
This session includes all of the content from the one day course plus the following:-
- A detailed discussion on gathering objective evidence including examples of system and process audits
- How to analyse findings and write both system and process audit reports
- In-depth training on the processes for corrective actions and follow-ups
- In-depth training on management reviews
- How to conduct live internal audits from your own Audit Schedule as part of the training plan
Also included are up to 10 practical/role play activities to ensure all attendee training styles are met and the desired skillset is adopted.
We also offer a three day combined course should your team need training on both Quality Management Systems and ISO 14001 certified Environmental Management Systems.
Candidates that complete a session will receive an official QMS training certificate for their Continuous Professional Development record. This will also demonstrate your company’s commitment to continual improvement.
Please contact a member of the Training Team today to discuss your specific training requirements.