The GDPR is expected to transform the way in which personal data is collected, shared and used by organisation around the world. Whether you need to change your policies, processes or contracts, we have a team of experts on hand to help.
Experienced GDPR Consultants Across the UK
Personal Data Security Services
Whether you are looking for a comprehensive service or something customized, QMS’ range of consultancy services have been created to help:
- GDPR Training – all our training courses are delivered by experienced GDPR consultants with extensive practical experience in areas of information security, including government supported cyber schemes and the internationally recognised standard for information security, ISO 27001.
- GDPR Gap Analysis – this service is designed to help you quickly identify the areas of risk within your organisation. Helping you to create action plans, based on priority, so that resources can be allocated to key areas of noncompliance before the GDPR is enforced in May 2018.
- GDPR Readiness Assessment – combining our expert knowledge with staff training, an onsite gap-analysis, Data Mapping and Data Protection Impact
Assessment exercises, documentation templates and action reports; the GDPR Premium Readiness Assessment ensures you and your organisation are in the best possible position to achieve GDPR compliance.
- Data Mapping – our consultants will take you through a number of practical exercises to help you understand the process behind data mapping, so that you can confidently complete data maps for all your processes. If you would like one of our experienced consultants to complete all your data mapping for you, please inform your GDPR Advisor when discussing your service requirements.
- Data Protection Impact Assessments – our experts can teach your team how to identify, assess and mitigate privacy risks when assessing projects and processes that include any data processing activities.
To request more information on the range of GDPR services available for your business, please contact a GDPR Advisor today.
Why choose QMS?
With over 20 years’ experience in a wide range of business sectors, and through our partnership with SBCS, QMS are able to offer a straight forward and cost effective range of GDPR solutions that will help you to ensure you and your team are equipped with the knowledge and tools required to achieve GDPR compliance before the regulation is enforced in May 2018.
If you are looking for a GDPR consultancy service provider that is both efficient and affordable, contact QMS today by calling 0333 344 3646 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.