Investing in your people can bring significant reward when it comes to the new GDPR. With fines for personal data security breaches reaching up to 4% of annual global turnover or €20 Million (whichever is greater), a GDPR Training course can be a great investment – it provides your team with the skills and knowledge required to help minimise personal data risks.
GDPR Training Course Contents
Through our partnership with Secure Business Computing Solutions (SBCS), QMS are able to offer GDPR training courses delivered by experienced Information Security and Data Protection Consultant, at any location, Monday to Friday, for any number of employees.
- An introduction to data protection & privacy
- GDPR overview and key definitions
- Data Protection Act–the key changes
- The six Privacy Principles
- Lawful processing, consent, legitimate interests and children
- Rights of data subjects and how to deal with them
- Privacy by design and default
- Responsibilities of the Data Protection Officer
- Personal data breaches and notification requirements
- International transfers of personal data
- Remedies, liabilities and administrative fines
Our consultants are aware that one size does not necessarily always fit all, which is why they are also able to create customized courses, built around the needs of your business and your team’s experience when it comes to personal data laws. Please speak to one of our GDPR Advisors if you would like to us to provide a bespoke training course, by calling 0333 344 3646 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
About our Courses
During the GDPR Training course your team will be guided through the requirements of the GDPR: what is is, how it applies to your business and how they can help meet it’s requirements. They will also be taught about the wide-ranging topic of personal data: what classifies as personal data, privacy considerations when handling data and the access rights of those who the data concerns.
The consultant will also guide your team through all the learning necessary to develop their skills with personal data and, of course, questions are always welcome. And there’s no need to travel – our consultant will come at a time and to a place that is convenient for you.
To find out more, please speak to our Training Team by calling 01603 967753 or emailing email@example.com