Protect your organisation against future energy hikes and reduce costs with ISO 50001
If you would like to reduce costs and comply with the latest green house gas (GHG) legislation by continually improving energy performance, efficiency, use and consumption then the Energy Management System delivered by ISO 50001 certification is exactly what your business needs.
Whether you are a sole trader or a multinational organisation in the public or private sector, our experience has enabled us to put together an ISO 50001 certification which is:
- Easy to implement – Here at QMS we make the transition to the new processes as hassle free as possible. Rather than causing problems with brand new systems, we help you to integrate the new standard alongside your existing structures – saving you time and money.
- Protect against future energy hikes – we have already seen increases in energy prices, and with OFGEM warning consumers of another sharp hike in cost by 2015 this trend is only set to continue.
- Designed to cause minimal disruption to your organisation – at QMS we understand that time is money, so we endeavor to keep red tape and paper work to a minimum.
- Affordable – we are proud to be able to offer ISO 50001 at one of the most competitive prices. We will beat any other quotes like for like.
- Quickly obtained – our simple three-stage process allows you to be certified within 30 days.
If you think ISO 50001 would be right for your organisation or simply want to find out more, fill in the form on the right or call 0845 86 26 246.
Read a brief description of the ISO 50001 standard by visiting our standards overview page.
I was very impressed by the slick efficiency and ease of attaining the accreditation and would be happy to recommend the service to others.
Matthew Hewitt, General Manager – Wheelscape Ltd