What are the benefits of ISO 9001 certification?
Benefits for your organisation:
- Increased Efficiency – Implement processes and procedures which are based on a quality focus.
- Increased Revenue – win more contracts and tenders, whilst streamlining your processes and identifying opportunities for cost savings.
- Greater Employee Morale – by ensuring that all employees are working to one agenda you can reduce errors and increase productivity.
- International Recognition – recognised in approximately 188 countries, ISO 9001 can help you to access international trade.
- Factual approach to Decision Making – ensure the business decisions you make are beneficial long term by basing them on facts.
- Better Supplier Relationships – Business has credibility through the reputation of ISO 9001, providing suppliers with greater confidence in what you do.
- Documentation – As with any management system, ISO 9001 ensures you document your processes from start to finish. Helping you to handle customer complaints and improve process efficiency.
- Improved Customer Satisfaction – ensure you have a feedback system in place which will help you to understand your customers’ needs, identify areas for improvement and reduce wasted resources.
Benefits for your customers:
- Improved quality of service – this also comes with the benefit of increased on time delivery
- Reduced need for returns – because issues are identified and resolved quicker, often without the customer knowing
- Assurance of service – certification acts as proof that the organisation provide consistent, reliable and fit for purpose solutions
- Improved experience – improving the relationship between customers/stakeholders and the organisation will create a better customer experience and increase the chances of the customer returning again in future.
What are the benefits of ISO 9001:2015?
As well as promoting established quality management principles, the revised ISO 9001:2015 standard includes a stronger customer focus. It looks at the motivation of senior managers and the processes they follow to implement continual improvement policies. By using ISO 9001:2015, your business can benefit from consistently providing customers with high quality products and services.
The process of continual improvement ensures your business becomes more efficient, reduces errors and maintains a high standard of service delivery. As well as saving you money, this will help you comply with many regulatory requirements. It is also good for your brand because your customers will always receive the products or services they desire. At the same time, improved operational efficiency can increase employee job satisfaction.
What does ISO 9001:2015 do?
The ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System specifies what your organisation needs to do:
- To provide products and services that consistently meet customers’ needs
- To enhance customer satisfaction through a processes of continual improvement
- To ensure it conforms with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
If you are interested in the ISO 9001 Certification and you would like to find out what the ISO 9001 Certification could cost your organisation, why not try our online fee calculator below: