If you’re looking into becoming ISO 9001 certified, we invite you to take a moment to consider QMS International plc
ISO 9001 certification is designed to work for companies of all sizes, in all industries, helping even the smallest start-up to drive down costs, increase productivity and boost customer satisfaction levels.
As the international benchmark for Quality, this standard delivers a best practice Quality Management System (QMS) that will help you to demonstrate to customers and stakeholders that quality assurance is of paramount importance to your business.
At QMS, our ‘keep it simple’ approach ensures that you can gain ISO 9001 certification in under 30 days and our no certificate-no fee guarantee means that becoming certified is:
- Hassle free - we aim to make the process as simple as possible for you. Our assessors take a lead with the paper work, helping you save management time.
- Easy to implement – we ensure you can easily make the changes identified through the ISO certification process, allowing you to quickly achieve the benefits.
- Affordable - our competitive rates allow organisations of all sizes to become certified. We will also beat any other like for like quote and offer a flexible payment option.
- Quick – certification takes just 30 days, so you can get ahead of your competition.
- Advantageous - once you become certified we will support you in the marketing of your new certification to ensure you get a competitive edge over your rivals.
If you would like to gain a significant advantage over competitors by becoming ISO 9001 certified, then why not speak to one of our certification advisors today on 0845 86 26 246, fill in the form at the top of this page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your assistance in helping us achieve our 18001 Certification, it was once again a fairly painless experience whilst providing us with useful information to improve as a company. We will, for sure, consider using QMS if we decide to broaden our range of certification even further in the future.
Liam Nudd, HSEQ Administrator – Seajacks UK Limited