If internal audits are completed incorrectly then process failures can go unnoticed, resulting in unhappy customers and significant costs.
An ISO 9001 Training Seminar from QMS will teach your team how to initiate an internal audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
A QMS training seminar covers the following topics:
- Principles of ISO standards
- Principles of auditing and how to be a good auditor
- Preparing and conducting an internal audit
- Identifying and dealing with non-conformity
- Reporting audit results in your organisation
- Preparing and conducting management reviews
- Understanding ISO 9001 in detail.
Please contact our Training Coordinator, Kathy Field, on 01603 630345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place today.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided throughout the day and are included in the cost.
The QMS representative managed to make the whole process of internal auditing very simple and relevant to our business and with his guidance we passed our audit and are now confident that we can maintain the standards outlined in the ISOs.
Chris Milton, Virogreen (UK) Ltd