Why should I use QMS for ISO certification?
ISO certification is an important step for any business looking to strengthen its processes, increase customer satisfaction and grow its revenues. You want to be sure that your certification provider understands your business needs and can deliver robust ISO management systems. Here are few reasons for choosing QMS International:
- 30 day Certification Process – we have eliminated the hassle and unnecessary paperwork to offer you an affordable solution to your certification needs, and our simple 3 stage process ensures that you can gain your ISO Certification in as little as 30 days.
- We have over 20 Years experience – Established in 1993, we have issued over 20,000 certifications in 60 countries around the world and our clients come from a wide range of sectors including Government Departments, Local Authorities, Hospitals, Manufacturing, Engineering, Distribution, Construction, Service Organisations, The Professions and Charities.
- Accredited Certification Body – By gaining accreditation we are able to demonstrate our competence as a certification body and our customers can be confident that the services we provide are assessed and verified.
- We can produce the ISO Manual for you – Following the stage one consultancy visit, a dedicated team of ISO experts within QMS will produce the bespoke ISO manual for you. Saving you both management time and money.
- We offer a price match and fixed fee guarantee – at QMS we believe in keeping things simple and that is why, with our fees, you get everything you need to become certified, at a price that you can afford – if you find a like-for-like quote that is cheaper, let us know and we will be sure to beat it!
- We do more than just ISO Certification – we can help you with all of your Management System needs, including drafting your manual, implementing your ISO management system, right through to helping you conduct your audits and review meetings.
How can QMS help me gain ISO certification?
Our expert consultants will make the ISO certification process as straightforward as possible. This includes helping your business make any necessary improvements to its current processes.
Our 3-stage certification process ensures you get the help you need at every step. We can even create your ISO manual for you, saving you time and money.
Once you have achieved certification, you will need to pass an audit each year. This will ensure your business continues to benefit from implementing the relevant ISO standard. Your first audit will be one year after you gain ISO certification.
How much does ISO certification cost?
The cost of certification depends on several factors. These include your choice of Management System Standard, as well as your business sector, sites, and number of employees. We will also need to know whether you require industry specific accreditation (such as ASCB or UKAS).
However, QMS is committed to providing a cost-effective route to ISO certification. That’s why we focus on making the process simple and straightforward. We save you money because, instead of creating complex document trails, we build ISO management systems that work for your business.
To find out how affordable ISO certification really is, just use our Fee Calculator, and we’ll email you a bespoke quote immediately.
How long will ISO certification take?
From your first consultation with our ISO specialists, through to certification, the process can take as little as 30 days. However, this does depend on the size and complexity of your business.
Remember, we can normally save you time and effort by drafting your Management System Manual for you. This can also help you gain certification faster than you would by doing it yourself.
Find out what ISO certification can do for your business – take a look at the range ISO standards we offer or contact us to arrange an appointment.
Can we change our ISO certification provider?
Yes, you can. If your organisation has already gained ISO certification but would like to change your certification provider to QMS, then please contact us today on 0333 344 3646. We will offer you one FREE (desk-based) review of your Manual, for each Management System you have implemented. Please note: we may charge a small fee for subsequent reviews.
Once we have completed our initial (desk-based) review, we will need to arrange a compliance audit. This is to ensure your organisation has implemented the process and procedures detailed within the manual correctly. We will also check that the procedures within your manual are still relevant and meet the requirements of the Standard, before issuing you with your new certificate.
Can QMS certify and audit any ISO manual?
Yes, we can. Whether you have written your own manual or used a consultant to draft it for you, we are happy to review it and report our findings.
Once we have completed our initial review, we will arrange a compliance audit. This is to ensure your organisation has implemented the Manual correctly. We will also check that the procedures in your manual meet the requirements of the Standard and are up to date, before issuing you with your new certificate.
Which Certification Marks can I use once certified?
Following the successful certification of your ISO management system, and providing you are a QMS customer, you are permitted to display the certificate and certification logos provided by QMS on your website and other marketing collateral.
Important: You should refrain from using the ISO logo to demonstrate certification.
While certified organisations are permitted to create their own ISO certification marks, it is important you refrain from using the certification marks and logos of accreditation or certification bodies which do not directly provided you with certification services. A full list of certification mark restrictions can be viewed here.