Protect your workforce, comply with legislation and increase productivity with OHSAS 18001
Ensure your organisation follows best-practice occupational health and safety procedures with OHSAS 18001 certification.
By achieving OHSAS 18001 certification you will not only be able to demonstrate that health and safety risks are being managed properly within your organisation, but you will also be saving a great deal of time and money.
Having issued more than 20,000 Certifications in 60 countries, our OHSAS 18001 certification is:
- Easy to implement – We will carefully assess your existing systems and help you to create new ones where necessary that can be easily integrated into your organisation.
- Causes minimal disruption to your organisation – our approach is always to reduce as much red tape and paper work as possible. By simplifying our approach we are able to use less of your staff time, reducing unnecessary costs.
- Competitively priced – we are proud to offer one of the most comprehensive and effective OHSAS certifications at a competitive rate. If you find a like for like quote for less, we will beat the price.
- Quickly obtained – At QMS we have developed a simple three-stage process that ensures that we can issue you with an OHSAS 18001 certification within 45 days.
- Reduces risks – from changes in legislation to preventing accident claims, our OHSAS 18001 certification is designed to help you make the appropriate changes quickly; allowing you to minimise potential risk to your organisation.
So while it’s fresh in your mind, why not get in touch with one of our certification advisors today? Simply fill out the form on the right or call 0845 86 26 246.
For a brief description of the OHSAS 18001 Standard please click here.
IRM have been impressed by the professionalism, high quality of service and helpful nature of QMS. The assistance we received made the process of ISO 9001 certification much simpler and less daunting – which is to the credit of your staff and their ability to explain the process required and follow it through concisely.
Click here to visit the website for IRM.
Myn Cotterill, Finance Controller – Information Risk Management plc