Your email address has now been confirmed. Emails on vital subjects such as appointments, system updates and industry changes will now be sent to you.
To ensure that you receive these updates, you may also want to:
Add QMS to your contact list
Most email services and programs have a facility to save email the addresses of contacts.To add our email address to your contact list in Outlook:
- Visit outlook.com and click the people icon in the bottom-left corner
- Click the “New” button
- Add “QMS” to the “Name” field and “firstname.lastname@example.org” to the “Email” field
- Repeat this for “email@example.com”, “firstname.lastname@example.org”, “email@example.com” and “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Add QMS to your safe-sender list
Some email programs allow you to set up a safe sender list and will always deliver emails from the addresses on this list.To add our email address to your safe sender list in Outlook:
- Visit outlook.com and click the cog icon in the top-right corner followed by “More mail settings”
- Select “Safe and blocked senders”
- Add “@qmsuk.com” and “@qms-news.com” to the “Safe senders” list
- Add “email@example.com” to the “Safe mailing lists” list
Click here to return to the website.