Protect your organisation and minimise risk to the food you are working with through ISO 22000
Reduce potential risks and improve safety along the food supply chain by achieving ISO 22000 Certification.
The ISO 22000 standard improves communication, complies with codex HACCP principles and is approved by regulators, delivering a food safety management system that will help you to ensure the end product of the food supply chain is of the highest quality and free from contamination.
Having worked with over 20,000 organisations in 60 countries, we have the experience and expertise to provide you with an ISO 22000 certification that is:
- Easy to implement – whether your organisation is involved in farming, packaging, supply or distribution, we can create an effective food safety management system that works with your existing systems and is easy to implement.
- Able to cover all aspects of the food supply chain – from ‘farm to fork’ the ISO 22000 certification enables you to reduce risks and increase safety across the food supply chain.
- Designed to cause minimal disruption to your organisation – at QMS we have a ‘keep it simple’ approach which ensures that the red tape and paper work are kept to a minimum.
- Affordable – our ISO 22000 certification is one of the most effective and competitively priced in the industry. We will always beat any other prices if you are able to find a like for like quote that’s lower.
- Obtained Quickly – QMS has a simple three-stage process that enables you to achieve the ISO 22000 certification in under 45 days.
If you would like to enhance customer and stakeholder confidence and comply with best practice food safety procedures, why not get in touch today? Simply fill out the form at the top of this webpage or call 0845 86 26 246.
Click here to find out what ISO 22000 is, and to find out about our other certifications.
Further to the visit from QMS for our initial assessment for our BS EN ISO 14001 : 2004, we would just like to take this opportunity to express that we have found this to be an extremely pleasant introduction into obtaining this credential.
Our Assessor was both informative and realistic and surpassed our expectations throughout the two days we spent with him.
Elizabeth Mancini and Lyndsay Stott – A & D Sutherland Ltd